UTV Racing Association Forum Index UTV Racing Association
Extreme UTV Racing Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

V2R roll call

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UTV Racing Association Forum Index -> Best in the Desert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jagged Extreme Race Team

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: V2R roll call Reply with quote

I know it is early but lets get some buzz going for the V2R.
Who is in for this one. there are still 9 teams in the running for the points
race fro 2008 I know there a couple other guys talking about it.

Jagged X 1919 is in for sure
dezrider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: V2R 2008 Reply with quote

Hey Bill,

The 1941 Raging Racing Rhino will be there for sure. We really hope there is a great turn out as this truly is an epic event. It's not just a race, it's a 20+ hour adventure for the UTV class. We had a great time last year in our first attempt at this race and made it 420 miles before the Rhino motor gave up on us at 4:00am after 16 hard hours of racing. We really hope anyone on the fence about this race gives it a try and goes for it. It's one of those races that just finishing is quite an accomplishment, as JaggedX, the lone finisher, discovered last year. Come on racers, strap a pair on and let's go racing!!!

Randy
JEROME #1913

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: V 2 R Reply with quote

I WILL BE THERE # 1913 :
Cook Racing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: V2R Roll Call Reply with quote

The Fabtech team will be there both the #1930 and #1905 cars. We have been testing both cars extensively and hope to have all the bugs worked out. This race will be an adventure......Hope to see everyone soon. Oh by the way just for entertainment value at the last race the 1930 car only made it to mile marker #1, we thought we had a fuel pump go bad but after post race inspection it turned out that we had sucked up a ball bearing into the fuel pick-up line in the fuel cell. Yes I said ball bearing where it came from is a true mystery to all, the roll over bearing is still in tact and after discussing it with Jazz fuel systems they felt that maybe they dropped it in by mistake while installing the roll over valve, they said they were sorry!!!!! Anyways thats racing.....
BITD #1905 & #1930
"FEEL THE RUSH"

FABTECH * MAXXIS * GOLD RUSH HONDA/YAMAHA * UTI * KC LIGHTS * MODESTO MERCEDES BENZ * STOCKTON HONDA/YAMAHA * OMF * OPTIMA BATTERIES * PAINLESS WIRING
Jagged Extreme Race Team

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it takes some balls to go desert racing but I don't think that's what they mean. Tough break. all the testing in the world and you can get stumped by the silliest little things.

BS JX
Mike L

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 1924 team will be there!!! we have something a little new up our sleeves for this race too. We're planing to make it a lot farther than the 84 miles we went last year. looking forward to a warm weekend in the Las Vegas sun.

#1924 Kawasaki Teryx
www.lashermotorsports.com
bajaxp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: V2R Reply with quote

1932 will be there. Teaming up with Mark at Holz Racing Products in his RZR. Should be fun.
bajaxp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: V2R Reply with quote

...dang, I hope we can get more than 7.
jaggedx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are still 9 teams in the running for the championship so I hope that at least all of those cars will there. I would like to see 15 or more cars.

Bill
JX
dzrhino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there with my rhino, first race in it so am excited. Got my hotel rooms last week.
bajaxp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: who is in Reply with quote

...still feels light! Come on UTV vatos, V2R is going to be huge. Nut-up and enter. Jagged wants all of the $$$...come on and give them some comp. We will be slow, so don't worry about us, but the rest of the field has some juice. Plus Bill has a pool going which will allow the UTVs/SxS amigos to bring home some cash. Wink
BIG GUY

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to attempt this race someday. I am new to this sport and take it very seriously. Unfortunately, the cost involved to do a race like this is too much for me. I have been a fan of desert racing since the early 80s and have always dreamed of being able to race someday. Fortunatly I have been able to do all of my own fabrication, my next project is going to be to try to fab. my own long travel. Does anyone have any advise? I guess a sponsor would be nice????
infamous

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go out and race!

The best way to get sponsors is show them what you can offer them in return for there support!

Winning helps to Cool
2003 super duty 625hp 910ftq!
BIG GUY

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My goal is to be able to race the Blue Water Grand Prix hope to see you there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UTV Racing Association Forum Index -> Best in the Desert All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: