UTV Racing Association Forum Index UTV Racing Association
Extreme UTV Racing Enthusiasts

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Racing B.I.T.D.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UTV Racing Association Forum Index -> Best in the Desert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike995

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Racing B.I.T.D. Reply with quote

What up guys.Thinking of starting to race desert.Im in Sacramento so I think I would start in the V.O.R.R.A. series.We have been trying to race in this area(short course)but it has not been working out.We have our own association here(club more than anything)with little member particapation.Their is a handfull of us that would build spec. cars but the rest do want to go that far.
If their is anybody I can bounce some questions off of that would be great.
rolloutracing
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can send me a PM with your questions. I can get you all the answers you need.

Thanks,

Eric
Cook Racing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Vorra Reply with quote

Hey Mike,
Glad to hear you are racing the Vorra series, we will have about 5 rhinos at the PC race on the 28th. With the sky high expense of BITD we might just be running some more Vorra races this year. If you have any questions I'd be glad to talk to you. I noticed you were from Sacto, I'm in Escalon. Give me a call 209-838-2939.
BITD #1905 & #1930
"FEEL THE RUSH"

FABTECH * MAXXIS * GOLD RUSH HONDA/YAMAHA * UTI * KC LIGHTS * MODESTO MERCEDES BENZ * STOCKTON HONDA/YAMAHA * OMF * OPTIMA BATTERIES * PAINLESS WIRING
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UTV Racing Association Forum Index -> Best in the Desert All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: